My husband is a good man, husband, and father. There is no gaurantee in life that when you get married you are making the right choice. Today is my 16th wedding anniversary and I am proud that I made the right choice.
In addition to marrying Kevin, I married into a wonderful family who shares the same values as me and are just great people to be around. Although Kevin’s family and siblings are at a different stage in life than Kevin and I , they have been so wonderful and have shared great advice and experiences with us. I think they drink more when I am around, but I don’t think it is because of me.
Things I love about my husband:
- He is very laid back
- He is not high maintenance
- He makes a great Cabana Boy and is a master mixologist
- He makes wonderful cocktails for me and always knows the right time that I need one.
- He is a great father to our two children
- He is wonderul at playing games with the kids and me
- He knows lots of random trivia
- He will watch my shows with me if I ask even if it is a silly comedy
- He has a good sense of humor and is very sarcastic
- He supports me when I need to get out of the house and get away
- He is a full time partner in chores around the house and taking care of the kids
- He makes stuff up quite frequently that can be funny and annoying at the same time
- He enjoys cooking and trying new recipes with me
- We make great traveling partners and have had the opportunity to see and do quite a bit before having kids. Actually, we have gone on some very nice vacations with the kids too.
- He supports me and my activities and interests in so many ways
- He is active in the kid’s activities and supports their interests
There are so many things to be thankful for. Today I am thankful for my husband.